Info

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I am a sculptor. Specializing in clay modeling, metal fabrication/welding, and ceramics. Studio practices include powertools and machines that make a lot of dust and noise.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Pieces

More work done for my new piece. I created a base bracket so I could mount my forms to.

After waiting for the metal to cool down, I stress tested this by standing on it. It didn't break, and I didn't die. Stress test was successful.

Testing placement on bracket. I made about 10 forms in total.


Mounting has begun. I shaped the legs of the bracket and added some other bent rods to support my organic forms.

More mounted, more clues.

Almost all mounted didnt finish, it was already 9pm (wedneday 3/2)
Anyone know what this is yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment