Info

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I am a sculptor. Specializing in clay modeling, metal fabrication/welding, and ceramics. Studio practices include powertools and machines that make a lot of dust and noise.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New pieces!

Been working on two new pieces this week. I don't think I have to reveal what they are, the progress images will produce some clues. Once again, my studio photographer Yun Kuang has been doing great work, any images of me is by her.

First piece.


I cut out organic linear shapes from scrap sheet metal.


Afterwards I shape and bend them before I weld them together to create my forms.


Several more later....

Second piece.

After I shaped the metal. I used a grinder to create my texture.

Progress shot.

Several more on the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment