Info

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I am a sculptor. Specializing in clay modeling, metal fabrication/welding, and ceramics. Studio practices include powertools and machines that make a lot of dust and noise.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Progress shots Peugeot Fossil continued


I started sanding down the foam using a grinder and sanding disc.
I highly stress the importance using a half mask breather when doing this, its really not safe to breathe in spray foam residue, or any residue actually. Using a face shield helps cut down on dust in your eyes too.


Other side with plumage attached. At this point most of the TAMOSEAL has been sanded/chipped off and replaced with epoxy resin. At this point I've been working most of Fall Semester 09 on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment